Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello Aunty & Uncle,

Are u thinking who is this? This is Baby of Pratima & Kishore Hanumansetty. I thought of making all of you as my friends. So connecting you... I born on 18th Jan, 09 - Sunday. I was busy with all aunties & uncles visits, so couldn't get in touch with you till now. As I'm new to this world, my mom, dad & grand parents are taking care of me. I'm also trying to observe the things around me, and learning all naughty things. Most of the time I'm sleeping. But some aunties & uncles disturbing my sleep daily. They force me to play with them (see below photo how they are taking my photos by disturbing my sleep).




My mom & dad are busy. They are busy in searching a good name for me. I'm disturbing them sometimes by crying :-) As my mom & dad, didn't kept any name for me till now, every one calling on their own way., like bujji, pandu, chitti, nanna etc., I'm confusing with these names. Atlast my mom & dad told me that, they are going to finalize and keep a good name to me on 14th Feb.




Please bless me to have nice name & nice friends in my new world.

Check out my Blog frequently for new updates. Watch some of my photos.

Thanq Aunty & Uncle,

Cute baby of Pratima & Kishore.

13 comments:

  1. Hello JR...... may be your dad/mom will the blank for you soon ;-) .....Nice to see the youngest Blogger. Keep Blogging ... Have loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi baby,

    U r so cute and lovely,love u and il very eager to see u on feb 15..so can i hav appt for dat day...

    By the time ill see u..ill call u wid ur sweet real name...

    wid loads of luv,
    would b dearest and lovely aunt Hema and even Uncle wants to see u

    Till den take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello baby,

    Pleased to meet you. You are very cute and lovely.

    God bless you with good health, prosperity and happiness.

    With Love,
    Khavi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Hanumansetty, get a first name soon. other wise you will be called like bujji, pandu, chitti, nanna only. Good that you already started observing things around, later those "things" can be used to toss at daddy if he starts boring you with Project Management stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Baby...

    You are looking Chooo... Cute.Ask your mom and dad to put you a sweet name.


    With love,
    Kirans & Vaibhav

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi kanna,
    nice to see u ra here...u seem to be very active just like ur mom n dad tat u started making friends soo soon then here let me introduce myself...this is ur loving aunt srujana...hope u hav a bright n joyable future..see u soon..

    Yours,
    Srujana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to real world. U r very cute.
    As times changes this is what i called as born with a Web page. :-)

    -Pavan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see you my lil buddy. looking sooo cute You are looking like your Mom. Update soon with your name.
    Bye
    Ramya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my dear little friend i warmlly welcome u to this beautifull world.
    And i wish u to get lot of toys for u to play.
    Byyee..

    It' really a cute baby...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey junior kishore,
    u r sooooo sweeeeet (of course not like ur dad), i have a friend for u. you can meet him on ur naming ceremony.
    my blessing to u.
    have a good future.

    meet u soon,
    byeeeeeeeeeee

    prasanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Taneesh...thats a really very cute name! And I would luv to be ur friend the way i am to ur mom...ur mom will tell u about me ..We were together in santa clara at the gate of spain where this aunty of urs always used to ask ur mom to bring u in this world.

    Say hi and congrats to ur mum n dad.

    Take Care,
    Shruti Aunty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi my dear lil friend..

    U r so cute.. I met u if u remember ;). U r lucky .. got a very sweet name, I am sure u and ur name will drive gals crazy ;)

    We will have more fun when u & me come to hyd..

    Till then.. keep rocking!!

    Cheers!!
    Srikanth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Taneesh u r sooooooooo cute,nice to see u
    ur mom&dad selected nic name..

    God Bless u my cute lil baby...
    bye
    praveena,shreyas
    & Guru

    ReplyDelete