Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You are curious to know my name right...here is my name

Hello Aunty & Uncle,
This is Taneesh. R u thinking who is this ? I'm your old friend, baby of Pratima & Kishore. My mom & dad kept a very nice name to me as "Taneesh". After lot of struggle my parents finalized this name on 13th Feb night. Till 13th night they were debating about two names....one is Taneesh, and other is Rushik...Ofcourse, they finalized the name on 13th night as "Taneesh".
My Grand parents & my parents arranged Naming ceremony function in Mayuri Restaurent in Vizianagaram on 14th Feb. Many new aunties & uncles came to that function and blessed me. You know one thing, I got lot of toys...All aunties & uncles gave me toys & dresses. But I can't play with all toys now.... Some toys are bigger in size to me :-( I will play with those toys once I grown up.
See my Barasalu photos @ http://picasaweb.google.com/pratimagb4u

On the next day ie., 15th Feb, I have celebrated my first month Birthday. Had nice fun with my Pinni's & Mamayya.

See my first Birthday photos @ http://picasaweb.google.com/pratimagb4u

With lots of smiles,
Taneesh

2 comments:

  1. Heyyy Taneesh....such a cute name for such a cute boy...seen ur pics....u r looking awesome...God Bless You little one

    Neeraja Aunty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taneesh...would love to spell it many more times...such a cute name.Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete